Job Description – Software / Automation Engineers
Software / Automation Engineers
Software/Automation Engineers required within our expanding Software Engineering Department.
Design, develop and commission PLC code and SCADA systems in accordance with design specifications and following good engineering practice.
Manage the specification, development and commissioning of projects working closely with
management and other engineering departments.
Provide technical support to clients on new and existing process control systems mainly relating to the Water & Wastewater industry.
Career development through training, mentoring and experience.
- 3rd level qualification with an emphasis in Electrical, Automation, Software or Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge/understanding of PLC’s, HMI’s, and Fieldbus systems.
- Knowledge/understanding of SCADA systems.
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and Telemetry systems is advantageous.
- Previous experience in Software, Automation, Process Control or Instrumentation is desirable.
- Electrically qualified individuals who are technically minded and computer literate will also be considered.
If you are interested in this role, please contact us on +353 (0)49 5552032 or submit your CV to HR at the address below, or via email to email@example.com.