EMCA one of Irelands leading switchgear control & panel manufactures, are recruiting for a Project Manager to join their expanding engineering team due to the company’s quality driven approach to electrical engineering projects and increase in customer base, they have a substantial increase in workload.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress in a controlled manner.
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage change in project scopes, schedule and costs.
Measure project performance using appropriate controlled systems, tools and techniques.
Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in line with the company ISO procedures, working closely with QEHS.
Career development is of the highest priority for this company’s employees through a process of training and mentoring. We aim to provide every employee with the tools to reach their full career potential and offer clear path of progression.
• 3rd level degree or certified training in technical project management, preferably in the fields of electrical engineering, engineering or construction.
• Proven working experience as a project administer in the engineering sector.
• Solid technical background, with an understanding or hands-on experience in electrical, automation or engineering.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, verbal & written communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of project management software packages & Microsoft office.
Enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to HR at the address below, or via email to email@example.com.