EMCA is a market leading, Innovative Electrical Process control and Automation Engineering Company. Employing a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design, Commissioning, Instrumentation and Field Service Engineers, providing integrated automated solutions to our client base across Ireland. Due to continued growth EMCA are looking to add to & expand our teams.
- Full Benefits package on application.
- Cootehill, Co Cavan primarily.
- Travel will be required to all sites.
- To attend reactive maintenance problems and repair breakdowns in a safe, permanent, and controlled manner.
- Carry out both Installation & Repairs of site components, planned & preventative maintenance on Pumps, Valves, Blowers, Sensors, Compressors, Steam, Air, Water, De-bugging of systems.
- Undertake maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all Machinery & Plant Services.
- Set a high standard in terms of work organisation, attention to detail on Breakdowns, Preventive Maintenance, and call-out completions.
- Install & remove heavy plant & equipment using lifting equipment.
- Must have proven mechanical experience in engine, hydraulic, and pumps.
- Assist in the mechanical fitting component on machines.
- Operate equipment and tools which include gantry crane, forklifts, hoists, and slings.
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Flexible to work outside normal hours if required.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are always maintained.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Certified in Abrasive Wheels, Manual Handling would be an advantage.
- Certified to drive a forklift is an advantage but not essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.comApply Now