EMCA is a market leading, Innovative Electrical Process control and Automation Engineering Company. Employing a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design, Commissioning, Instrumentation and Field Service Engineers, providing integrated automated solutions to our client base across Ireland. Due to continued growth EMCA are looking to add to & expand our teams.
- Electricians who can supervise installation crews, follow design briefs, work with management, supervisors, project managers, design & software teams. Ensure jobs are carried out to the agreed scopes & national standards. Fill out site paperwork including site progress trackers. Agree, complete & signoff installation works ready for the test & commissioning engineers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive Project, Operations, Maintenance, Field service/Dayworks call-out documentation in line with the company ISO procedures, working closely with management, supervisors, project managers, & part of the QEHS teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Industrial, commercial, domestic, installations.
- Field service electricians.
- Willingness to train, upskill as AP’s.
- Motivated electricians who can train or could progress onto testing & verifications engineers to the national standards RECI.
- Motivated electricians who will train on sites with instrumentation, software & electrical commissioning engineers.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.comApply Now