A Market leading, Innovative Electrical Process control and Automation Engineering Company. We employ a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design and Mechanical Engineers providing integrated automated solutions to a client base across Ireland, the UK and Europe. We offer a bespoke turnkey service from initial consultation, design, manufacture, electrical and mechanical installation, to final commissioning. Our commitment to our clients extends beyond project completion as our inhouse customer support team ensures access to 24-hour maintenance services and online technical solutions.
Full Time / 2 years-Permanent.
Primarily based in Cootehill Co Cavan.
Travel is required to all sites across Ireland on a regular basis.
• Part of the design team, help sustaining & progress engineering works. This role will involve driving improvements through design and innovation on our projects & products as part of a team both locally, nationally and internationally.
• Identify, design, and manage engineering projects/products that will meet and exceed reliability and productivity requirements.
• Site drawings, cable schedules, containment calculations, BOM, cable sizing, single-line drawings, panel schematics, panel layouts, domestic services drawings, lux level calculations, termination listings, technical reporting & analysing, O&M manuals completions.
• Act as a change agent, thinking “out of the box” to bring about change and innovation.
• Research and apply tools and techniques to problem solving and new product development & new project introduction.
• Work on company New Project Introduction & New Product Development (NPI/NPD) processed. Plan, schedule and report on design projects in a professional manner. Co-ordinate where necessary on project efforts across non-engineering functions.
• Use the complete organization as a resource, capturing the experience and expertise of the company’s supply base, while utilizing the design and manufacturing resources, and end-user expertise and experience.
• In house and site testing & verifications to standards & processes.
• Liaising with customers, project managers, site engineers & consultants.
• Control system specifications/scope, review & implementation.
• Project/Product quality, efficiency & cost effectiveness.
• Manage work load, review with operations, design team, panel & software departments, report within quality management systems, priorities customer deadlines & works programs.
• As part of the Quality Management process will help promote & implement the quality management systems for quality ISO9001, H&S ISO45001 & environmental ISO14001.
• Degree in electrical design service engineering or equivalent.
• Experience/Knowledge Eplan, Solidworks, CAD.
Enquires to: email@example.com
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to HR at the address below, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.