EMCA is a market leading, Innovative Electrical Process control and Automation Engineering Company. Employing a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design, Commissioning, Instrumentation and Field Service Engineers, providing integrated automated solutions to our client base across Ireland. Due to continued growth EMCA are looking to add to & expand our teams.
- Generating detailed electrical schematics for control and protection panels as well as other related drawings & designs for installations, like cable calculations, cable containments, lighting designs, heat & load calculations, panel arrangement etc using company’s software packages and under the direction of the principle electrical engineers.
- Interact with Engineering teams, personnel and staff to resolve identified issues.
- Generating design documents to form part of O&M manuals.
- In house testing & verifications to standards & processes.
- Site Acceptance Testing to standards & processes.
- Customer acceptance, sign offs, snag lists, project completions, training and as part of the project team to compile O&M’s & project handovers.
- Liaising with management, site engineers, project managers & consultants.
- Recording, analysing and interpreting test data, documentation, and signoff & certify in accordance with the quality policies, qualifications & training provided.
- Deal with customer enquiries/Technical support within company control quality policies.
- May also be involved in maintenance programs.
- Mange workload, review with head of departments weekly, report within quality management systems, priorities customer deadlines & works programs.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now