EMCA is a market leading, Innovative Electrical Process control and Automation Engineering Company. Employing a highly skilled and specialised team of Electrical, Software, Design, Commissioning, Instrumentation and Field Service Engineers, providing integrated automated solutions to our client base across Ireland. Due to continued growth EMCA are looking to add to & expand our teams.
- Create and maintain comprehensive Project, Operations, Maintenance, Field service, Dayworks/Call-out documentation in line with customer & company ISO procedures, working closely with management, supervisors, project managers, & part of the QEHS teams.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Prepare site Safety Files, RAMS, agreed job scopes, obtain all necessary access, permits and licenses.
- Agree, Develop, and implement quality-controlled timelines & programs.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
- Annual site audit & progress reports.
- Responsible for project & construction management & for ISO/HSQE auditable systems yearly.
- Support & assist the project managers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation O&M’s in line with the company ISO procedures, working closely with QEHS team.
- Measure performance using appropriate controlled systems, tools, and techniques.
- Ensure that all projects & dayworks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now